There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LNP-1204G-SFP-T unmanaged industrial Ethernet switch LNP-30G-SFP-T has an IPXNUMX rating and DIN rail mounting. Each unit is designed with 8 gigabit Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at (PoE +) with a maximum of 30W / Port; and features four dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications requiring high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product offers high EFT and ESD protection to prevent unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports a power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power outages occur.
The LNP-1204G-SFP has an operating temperature range of -10 to 70 ° C and is perfectly designed to meet any special need for industrial automation, outdoor applications or harsh weather environments.
- Supports 8 * 10/100 / 1000Tx (30W / port) + 4 * 100/1000 SFP ports
- 1Supports auto MDI / MDI-X function
- Storage and forward switching architecture
- 24 Gbps rear plane (switching fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Large Frame Support
- Overvoltage protection: 2.000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6.000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Project: 48 ~ 55VDC
- 1 Integrated Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- Rugged IP30 Metal Case Design
- DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° to 75 ° C
- 5 year warranty
1 - LNP-1204G-SFP-T
2 - Wall Mounting Brackets and Screws
1 - DC cable - 18 AWG to DC Jack 5.5x2.1mm
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.