There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's unmanaged industrial PoE + gigabit Ethernet switch LNP-1202G-SFP is IP30 rated and DIN rail mounted. The unit is designed with 10 gigabit Ethernet ports, of which 8 ports support IEEE 802.3at (PoE +) with a maximum of 30 W / Port; and has two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications requiring high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product offers high EFT and ESD protection to prevent unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports a power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power outages occur.
The LNP-1202G-SFP has an operating temperature range of -10 to 70 ° C and is perfectly designed to meet any special need for industrial automation, outdoor applications or harsh weather environments.
- Supports 8 * 10/100 / 1000Tx (30W / port), 2 * 10/100 / 1000Tx + 2 * 100/1000 SFP ports
- Supports automatic MDI / MDI-X function
- Storage and forward switching architecture
- 24 Gbps rear plane (switching fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Large Frame Support
- Overvoltage protection: 2.000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6.000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Project: 48 ~ 55VDC
- 1 Integrated Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- Rugged IP30 Metal Case Design
- DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating temperature range: -10 ° to 70 ° C
- 5 year warranty
1 - LNP-1202G-SFP
2 - Wall Mounting Brackets and Screws
1 - DC cable - 18 AWG to DC Jack 5.5x2.1mm
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock