There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's unmanaged industrial PoE + gigabit Ethernet switch LNP-1002C-SFP is IP30 rated and DIN rail mounted. Each unit is incorporated with eight 10 / 100Tx Fast Ethernet ports that are compatible with IEEE 802.3at (power-over-Ethernet plus) and two combined gigabit ports with two 10/100 / 1000Tx Fast Ethernet and dual rate SFP slots (100/1000), making it ideal for applications that require high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This series of products offers high EFT and ESD protection to prevent unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur. It is an ideal solution for harsh environments and industrial applications.
The LNP-1002C-SFP series includes two models: one with a standard operating temperature range of -10 to 70 ° C and one with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75 ° C. It is a product perfectly designed to meet your needs. specialties in industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
- Supports IEEE 802.3at 8/10 / 100Tx 802.3at PoE + 30W compatible per port, + 2 Gigabit Combo ports
- Supports automatic MDI / MDI-X function
- Switching screen without lock
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Overvoltage protection: 2.000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6.000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Project: 48 ~ 55VDC
- Built-in 1 relay output for power failure warning
- Rugged IP30 Metal Case Design
- DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- STD operating temperature range: -10 ° to 70 ° C
- 5 year warranty
1 - LNP-1002C-SFP
2 - Wall mounting brackets and screws
1 - DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5x2.1mm
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.