There are no products in your cart.
The LNP-0602-ST-M is a 6 port intelligent unmanaged industrial Ethernet switch with IEEE-802.3at support (Power-over-Ethernet Plus) on ports 1 to 4. With 2 100Fx ports with ST type connectors and mode multiple in 2 km. The LNP-0602 series switch provides a power source of up to 30 watts / per port at 51 to 55VDC output; with 48 ~ 55VDC power input support. This series offers standard operating temperature -10 ° ~ 70 ° C. It also supports IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u / 802.3x with 10 / 100BTx, full or half duplex and automatic detection MDI / MDI-X to provide an economical solution for industrial networks . In addition, storm protection and the internal relay warning function alert network managers when power outages or interruptions occur in any port.
- Protection against network fluctuations
- 802.3-port IEEE 4at compliant function with 30W / port
- 100-port ST 2Fx type connector (Multi-mode 2Km)
- Supports automatic MDI / MDI-X function
- Storage and forward switching architecture
- 2K MAC Address Table
- Overvoltage protection: 2.000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6.000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design - 48 ~ 55VDC
- 1 built-in relay output for door break alarm
- Rugged Aluminum Case Design IP30
- DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10 ° to 70 ° C
5 year warranty
- Mounting Brackets
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.