There are no products in your cart.
The LNP-0501-ST-MT is an industrial unmanaged PoE + Ethernet switch with 4 * 45 / 10Tx RJ100 ports and 1 * 100Fx fiber port with ST type connectors and an option for multi-mode (2 km) or single mode (30 km). Each Ethernet port supports a high-power IEEE 802.3at PoE + output up to 30W per port, making it ideal for applications that require a PoE power source.
The LLNP-0501-ST-MT series has an IP30 rating and DIN rail mounting. EOT extended operating temperature: -40 ° to 75 ° C. Provides Ethernet connectivity with PoE support and a fiber connection for external industrial automation applications or in harsh environments such as surveillance and security, ITS traffic monitoring systems, oil / gas and mining, management of energy installations, wastewater treatment plants and, finally, automated production lines in the factory.
- Network storm protection
- 802.3W / port 4-port IEEE 30at compatible PoE + function
- 100 port type ST 1Fx connector (Multi mode)
- Supports automatic MDI / MDI-X function
- Storage and forward switching architecture
- 2K MAC Address Table
- Overvoltage protection: 2.000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6.000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Entry Design
- 1 built-in relay output for door break alarm
- Rugged Aluminum Case Design IP30
- DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating temperature range - EOT: -40 ° to 75 ° C
- 5 year warranty
- 1x LNP-0501-ST-MT switch
- 2 - Wall mounting brackets and screws
- 1 - DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5x2.1mm
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.