There are no products in your cart.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
Free shipping on all orders over $ 99.
The LNP-0501-S3-24 is an industrial unmanaged PoE + Ethernet switch with 4 * 45 / 10Tx RJ100 ports and 1 * 100Fx fiber port with SC or ST type connectors and an option for multi-mode (2 km) or singular way (30 km). Each Ethernet port supports a high-power IEEE 802.3at PoE + output up to 30W per port, making it ideal for applications that require a PoE power source. Provides a 12 ~ 36VDC low voltage input range with an internal voltage amplifier to support a 48VDC PoE power output.
The LNP-0501-S3-24 series has an IP30 rating and DIN rail mounting. STD standard operating temperature: -10 ° to 70 ° C. Provides Ethernet connectivity with PoE support and a fiber connection for external industrial automation applications or in harsh environments such as surveillance and security, ITS traffic monitoring systems, oil / gas and mining, management of energy installations, wastewater treatment plants and, finally, automated production lines in the factory.
- Network storm protection
- 802.3W / port 4-port IEEE 30at compatible PoE + function
- 100 port SC / ST 1Fx type connector (Single mode)
- Supports automatic MDI / MDI-X function
- Storage and forward switching architecture
- 2K MAC Address Table
- Overvoltage protection: 2.000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6.000 VDC Support
- F12 ~ 36VDC low voltage input box
- 1 built-in relay output for door break alarm
- Rugged Aluminum Case Design IP30
- DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10 ° to 70 ° C
- 5 year warranty
- 1x LNP-0501-S3-24 switch
- 2 - Wall mounting brackets and screws
- 1 - DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5x2.1mm
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock