There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-1204G-SFP-T is a 12-port Gigabit PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch, with 8 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at / af with a maximum of 30W port and 4 * SFP 100/1000 Gigabit slots for fiber. This series of fully manageable industrial Ethernet switches with built-in network management software. Supports the ring network redundancy function using the open ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol on the market that has a network recovery time <50 ms. Advanced network filtering and security features, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, port blocking, RMON, Modbus TCP and 802.1X / HTTPS / SSH / SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote or SCADA systems control networks.
The LMP-1204G-SFP-T has a compact design with an IP30 rating, DIN rail mounting and extended operating temperature from -40 ° to 75 ° C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, energy / utility, wastewater or any other external or harsh environment.
- 8 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af 30W port and 4 * 100/1000 SFP slots
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Supports IPv4 / IPv6, optional DHCP 66/67/82
- Supports Modbus / TCP Protocols
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Enhanced Network Security with IEEE802.1X, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3, HTTPS, and SSH / SSL
- Redundant Power Input Project: 48 ~ 55VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Extended Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 75C
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- 5 year warranty
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.