There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-1204G-SFP is a 12-port Gigabit PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch, with 8 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at / af with a maximum of 30W port and 4 * SFP 100/1000 Gigabit slots for fiber. This series of fully manageable industrial Ethernet switches with built-in network management software. Supports the ring network redundancy function using the open ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol on the market that has a network recovery time <50 ms. Advanced network filtering and security features, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, port blocking, RMON, Modbus TCP and 802.1X / HTTPS / SSH / SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote or SCADA systems control networks.
The LMP-1204G-SFP has a compact design with an IP30 rating, DIN rail mounting and standard operating temperature from -10 ° to 70 ° C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, energy / utility, wastewater or any other external or harsh environment.
- 8 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af 30W port and 4 * 100/1000 SFP slots
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Supports IPv4 / IPv6, optional DHCP 66/67/82
- Supports Modbus / TCP Protocols
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Enhanced Network Security with IEEE802.1X, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3, HTTPS, and SSH / SSL
- Redundant Power Input Project: 48 ~ 55VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Standard Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 70C
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- 5 year warranty
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock