There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-1002G-SFP-T is a 10 port Gigabit PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch. With 8x 10/100 / 1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at / af for a maximum of 30W / port and 2x high speed SFP 100/1000 slots for connections with Gigabit fiber. It is a fully manageable Layer 2 Ethernet switch, supports the ring network redundancy function using the standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS protocol (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) on the market that has a network recovery time <50 ms. Advanced network security and filtering functions, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, ModbusTCP and 802.1X / HTTPS / SSH / SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-1002G-SFP-T has an IP30 rating, DIN rail mounting and supports an extended operating temperature range of -40 ° to 75 ° C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial network applications, such as power / public service, wastewater, oil / gas / mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS or any other external or hostile environment.
- ATEX Certificate
- 8 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af 30W port, 2 * 100/1000 SFP slots
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Redundant Power Input Project: 48 ~ 55VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Extended Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 75C
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- 5 year warranty
1-DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5x2.1mm
1-RJ45 to DB9 Serial Console Cable
2-Wall mounting brackets and screws
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock