There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-1002G-SFP is a 10 port Gigabit PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch. With 8x 10/100 / 1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at / af for a maximum of 30W / port and 2x high speed SFP 100/1000 slots for connections with Gigabit fiber. It is a fully manageable Layer 2 Ethernet switch, supports the ring network redundancy function using the industry standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol that has a network recovery time <50 ms. Advanced network filtering and security functions, such as IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, RMON, ModbusTCP and 802.1X / HTTPS / SSH / SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-1002G-SFP has an IP30 rating, DIN rail mounting and supports a standard operating temperature range of -10 ° to 70 ° C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial network applications such as power / utility , wastewater, oil / gas / mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS or any other external or hostile environment.
- ATEX Certificate
- 8 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af 30W port, 2 * 100/1000 SFP slots
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Redundant Power Input Project: 48 ~ 55VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Standard Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 70C
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- 5 year warranty
1-DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5x2.1mm
1-RJ45 to DB9 Serial Console Cable
2-Wall mounting brackets and screws
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.