There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-1002C-SFP-24-T is a 10-port Gigabit PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch, with 8 * 10 / 100Tx Ethernet ports supporting IEEE 802.3at / af with a maximum of 30W port and 2 * combined ports Gigabit com 2 * RJ45 10/100 / 1000Tx or 2 * 100/1000 Gigabit SFP slots for fiber. This series of fully manageable industrial Ethernet switches with built-in network management software. Gigabit combo ports provide users with flexibility for 10/100 or 1000Tx Fast Ethernet or connect SFP modules for 100 MB connection or gigabit fiber to reach bandwidth or distance applications.
The LMP-1002C-SFP-T has a compact IP30 rated design, DIN rail mounting and standard operating temperature from -40 ° to 75 ° C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, power / utility, water wastewater or any other harsh or external environment.
- ATEX Certificate
- 8 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af 30W port, 2 * Gigabit Combo (2 * 10/100 / 1000Tx RJ45 and 2 * 100/1000 SFP slots)
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Low Voltage Redundant Power Input Design: 12 ~ 36VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Standard Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 75C
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- 5 year warranty
1-DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5x2.1mm
1-RJ45 to DB9 Serial Console Cable
2-Wall mounting brackets and screws
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.