There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-1002C-SFP-24 is a 10 port Gigabit PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch, with 8 * 10 / 100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at / af with a maximum of 30W port and 2 * combined Gigabit ports 2 * RJ45 10/100 / 1000Tx or 2 * 100/1000 Gigabit SFP slots for fiber. This series of fully manageable industrial Ethernet switches with built-in network management software. Gigabit combo ports provide users with flexibility for 10/100 or 1000Tx Fast Ethernet or connect SFP modules for 100 MB connection or gigabit fiber to reach bandwidth or distance applications.
The LMP-1002C-SFP has a compact design with IP30 rating, DIN rail mounting and standard operating temperature from -10 ° to 70 ° C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, power / utility, water wastewater or any other harsh or external environment.
- ATEX Certificate
- 8 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af 30W port, 2 * Gigabit Combo (2 * 10/100 / 1000Tx RJ45 and 2 * 100/1000 SFP slots)
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Low Voltage Redundant Power Input Design: 12 ~ 36VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Standard Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 70C
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- 5 year warranty
1-DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5x2.1mm
1-RJ45 to DB9 Serial Console Cable
2-Wall mounting brackets and screws
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock