There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-0602-S3-24-T is a 6-port PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch, with 4 * 10 / 100Tx Ethernet ports supporting IEEE802.3at / af, maximum 30 watts per port and 2 * 100Fx ports fiber (SC or ST connector) with optional multimode (2 km) and single mode (30 km) versions.
The LMP-0602 Series are fully manageable industrial Ethernet switches that support standard Layer 2 Ethernet configurations with a preloaded Web console. sSupports a redundant low voltage power input range at 12 ~ 36VDC with a voltage amplifier. This product series is IP30 rated and DIN rail mounted and provides models with STD operating temperature range: -10 ° C to 70 ° C and EOT: -40 ° C to 75 ° C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, power / utility, water / sewage treatment plants or any harsh outdoor or environment.
- SSupports 4 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af Compatible with 30W / Port and 2 * 100Fx (SC) Fiber Ports
- Supports fiber: 30km singular mode
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Redundant Power Entry Design
- Housing: IP 30 rated metal; DIN rail bracket and wall bracket
- Operating Temperature - STD: -40 ~ 75C
- 5 year warranty
1 * LMP-0602-S3-24 switch
1 * RJ45 to DB9 Serial Console Cable
2 * Wall Mount Brackets with screws
1 * DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5x2.1mm
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock