There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-0602-M-24-T is a 6-port PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch, with 4 * 10 / 100Tx Ethernet ports supporting IEEE802.3at / af, maximum 30 watts per port and 2 * 100Fx ports fiber (SC or ST connector) with optional multimode (2 km) and single mode (30 km) versions.
The LMP-0602-24 series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch with Layer 2 preloaded network management web console and supports a redundant 12 ~ 36VDC low voltage power input range with a voltage amplifier. This product series is IP30 rated and rail mount and provides wide models of STD operating temperature range: -10 ° C to 70 ° C and EOT: -40 ° C to 75 ° C. It also provides a high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, power / utility, wastewater treatment plants and any harsh or external environment.
- SSupports 4 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af Compatible with 30W / Port and 2 * 100Fx (SC) Fiber Ports
- Supports fiber: 2 km multiple mode
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Redundant Power Entry Design
- Housing: IP 30 rated metal; DIN rail bracket and wall bracket
- Operating Temperature - STD: -40 ~ 75C
- 5 year warranty
1 * LMP-0602-M-24-T switch
1 * RJ45 to DB9 Serial Console Cable
2 * Wall Mount Brackets with screws
1 * DC cable –18 AWG & DC jack 5.5x2.1mm
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.