- Supports 10-Port 10 / 100 / 1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports and 2-Port 10G SFP + Fiber Slots
- Supports Auto MDI / MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 16K MAC Address Table
- 9,216 bytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12 ~ 48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 ° to 60 ° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's new LNX-1202G-10G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail and wall mountable. Each unit is designed with ten gigabit Ethernet ports and two 10G SFP + slots for fiber connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. The unit also supports an operating temperature range from -40 to 60 ° C.
The LNX-1202G-10G-SFP is a perfect industrial networking product to support any applications that require high bandwidth or high density connections, such as Power / Utility, Water Wastewater Treatment, Oil / Gas / Mining, Process Control Automation, Security Access Control Systems, and Intelligent Transportation Systems.