There are no products in your cart.
STW-602C - RS232 to WI-FI converter with 2 ports
The STW-602C is a gateway between Ethernet (TCP / IP) and RS-232/422/485 communications. It allows almost any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network. The STW-602C offers a wireless network interface (IEEE802.11g, 54Mbps) and two serial ports. By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Wireless LAN; or for security requirements by WEP or WPA encryption, the STW-602C offers full-duplex, bi-directional data transmission transparent between serial port and Wireless LAN. The STW-602C uses Virtualcom software to create com ports on the computer preventing the need for physical serial ports on the computer. All standard forms of serial RS232, RS422 or RS485 are accepted by the STW-602C.
- Two Serial Port, RS-232/422/485 Selectable Software
- IEEE 802.11g 54Mbps Wireless Network Connectivity
- Support UDP, TCP Server / Client Protocols for Virtual COM Mode, and Tunneling Mode Interface
- Configurable via Console, Telnet, Built-In Web Server, or Windows Based Utilities
- Upgradeable Firmware via Wired or Wireless Network
- IP50 Standard Metal Housing
- 15 KV ESD Protection for Serial Ports
- Kích thước
- Quick Start Guide
- Manual / Software CD
- Barrel connector
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.