There are no products in your cart.
STE-601C - Industrial RS-232/422/485 to Ethernet Converter with 1 port
The Industrial Serial to Ethernet Device Server STE-601C is a gateway between Ethernet (TCP / IP) and RS-232/422/485 communications. It allows almost any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network. In industrial and manufacturing automation applications, the STE-601C is used as a field device to connect Ethernet through TCP / IP protocol directly. It is also specially designed for conjunction with PLCs, HMIs, Barcode Scanners, Data Terminals, Shop Floor Control Systems, etc. The STE-601C offers 15kV electrostatic discharge protection through the serial ports.
- Single-Port DIN-Rail Model
- IP50 Standard Metal Housing
- 15 KV ESD Protection for Serial Signals
- 10 / 100Mbps Fast Ethernet Full Duplex Auto Negotiation
- Supports Multiple Link Mode with TCP Server / Client, UDP, and Virtual COM Mode
- Extends Distance of Point-to-Point Serial Connection
- Selectable RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 Serial Interface
- Configurable via Built-in Web Server, Serial Console, Telnet, or Windows Based Utilities
- Upgradeable Firmware via Network
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock