There are no products in your cart.
STE-601C - Industrial RS-232/422/485 to Ethernet Converter with 1 port
The Industrial Serial to Ethernet Device Server STE-601C is a gateway between Ethernet (TCP / IP) and RS-232/422/485 communications. It allows almost any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network. In industrial and manufacturing automation applications, the STE-601C is used as a field device to connect Ethernet through TCP / IP protocol directly. It is also specially designed for conjunction with PLCs, HMIs, Barcode Scanners, Data Terminals, Shop Floor Control Systems, etc. The STE-601C offers 15kV electrostatic discharge protection through the serial ports.
- Single-Port DIN-Rail Model
- IP50 Standard Metal Housing
- 15 KV ESD Protection for Serial Signals
- 10 / 100Mbps Fast Ethernet Full Duplex Auto Negotiation
- Supports Multiple Link Mode with TCP Server / Client, UDP, and Virtual COM Mode
- Extends Distance of Point-to-Point Serial Connection
- Selectable RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 Serial Interface
- Configurable via Built-in Web Server, Serial Console, Telnet, or Windows Based Utilities
- Upgradeable Firmware via Network
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.