There are no products in your cart.
STE-501C - 232-port RS-422/485/1 to Ethernet converter
The STE-501C is a single port gateway between Ethernet (TCP / IP) and Serial signal communications. It allows almost any serial device to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network. By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet, the STE-501C offers full-duplex, bi-directional data transmission transparent between serial port and Ethernet network. Capable of using either RS232, RS422 or RS485 serial communication standards the STE-501C is ideal for upgrading industrial serial devices onto an Ethernet network.
- Rugged Metal Case with DIN-Rail / Wall-Mount
- 15 KV ESD Protection for Serial Signals
- 10 / 100Mbps Fast Ethernet Full Duplex Auto Negotiation
- Supports Multiple Link Mode with TCP Server / Client, UDP, and Virtual COM Mode
- Monitor, Manage, and Control Industrial Field Devices Remotely
- Configurable via Built-in Web Server, Serial Console, or Telnet
- Windows Based Utility for IP Configuration
- Upgradeable Firmware from Remote-PC via Ethernet
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock