There are no products in your cart.
PS410 - 232-port RS-422/485/4 to Ethernet converter
The PS410 is a versatile 4-port converter that effectively converts serial signals to Ethernet as well as being a device server. The HelloDevice Pro Series supports RS232, RS422 or RS485 on each serial port allowing virtually any asynchronous serial device to be accessed over a network. With the rich broadband network connectivity protocols such as DHCP, PPPoE and Dynamic DNS, you could easily manage legacy serial devices over broadband Internet by using DSL or cable modem connection.
- Connects legacy serial devices to 10 / 100Base-T Ethernet network
- Supports surge protector for RS232 / 422/485 interface, up to 230Kbps speed
- Flexible TCP / UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection / data transfer
- Powerful security support, SSL (Secure Socket Layer), RC4 and 3DES
- System logging & port buffering
- Dynamic DNS protocol for broadband Internet connection
- Configuration via Web, Telnet / SSH, Windows Utility or console
The PS410 has software security features such as SSH, SSL, IP address filtering and HTTPS. The PS410 is also protected on the hardware aspect with protection on the serial ports. The built-in Dynamic DNS protocol of the HelloDevice Pro Series enables the user to access the serial devices with their domain names. Thanks to its inner Linux OS, the PS410 has a similar easy-to-use user interface that Linux machines have. They provide you with a full-featured system management functionality.
- Quick Start Guide
- External Power Supply
- Serial Data Cable
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.