There are no products in your cart.
PicoPSU-160-XT, one of the world's smallest 12V DC-DC ATX power supplies, for any board with ATX 24pins connector and 160 watts (200W peak)
- 160 watts
- P4 ATX Connector
- Dimensions: 36 x 53 x 20 mm
- Current input: 12VDC (11.5-13.0VDC)
- Processors with TDP 35W, 65W or higher
Compact design, less cables. PicoPSU-160-XT is an ATX DC-DC 12V power supply for board mounting. Compatible with a range of Mini-ITX boards as well as common boards.
PicoPSU-160-XT provides 160W (power peaks 200W) silently to power small systems using a single 12V power source.
PicoPSU-160-XT has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Very compact dimensions compact PCs.
- Fits any board equipped with an 24 ATX connector pins.
- 100% silent, fan free and no moving parts.
- Only 12V works.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce much heat.
- Ideal for low power systems.
Certificates: CE / FCC / VCCI: EN55024, EN55022 Class B (CE certification)
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock