There are no products in your cart.
PicoPSU-160-XT, one of the world's smallest 12V DC-DC ATX power supplies, for any board with ATX 24pins connector and 160 watts (200W peak)
- 160 watts
- P4 ATX Connector
- Dimensions: 36 x 53 x 20 mm
- Current input: 12VDC (11.5-13.0VDC)
- Processors with TDP 35W, 65W or higher
Compact design, less cables. PicoPSU-160-XT is an ATX DC-DC 12V power supply for board mounting. Compatible with a range of Mini-ITX boards as well as common boards.
PicoPSU-160-XT provides 160W (power peaks 200W) silently to power small systems using a single 12V power source.
PicoPSU-160-XT has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Very compact dimensions compact PCs.
- Fits any board equipped with an 24 ATX connector pins.
- 100% silent, fan free and no moving parts.
- Only 12V works.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce much heat.
- Ideal for low power systems.
Certificates: CE / FCC / VCCI: EN55024, EN55022 Class B (CE certification)
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.