There are no products in your cart.
Intel® Comet Lake Micro-ATX Board, Intel® Q470E Chipset, 3* Giga LAN
- Up to Intel® Comet Lake 10th Gen i9 125W (10 Colors) LGA1200 processor
- Intel H420E / Q470E / W480E Chipset
- Intel® vPro technology supported
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM, support up to 64GB
- Support 1 x PCIe X16 slot, 1 x PCIe X8 slot, and 1 x PCI slot
- 1 x M.2 2280M-key (NVME), 1 x M.2 2230 E-key (CNVi)
- Support triple display for 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI
- Up to 6 x SATAIII (support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10)
- Up to 3x Intel® Gigabit Ethernet
- Up to 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 4 x USB 2.0, 4 x COM ports
- ATX power input
Support Intel 10th Gen (Comet Lake-S) Core ™ Processors Up to 125W
26% Performance improves
work done faster
Support Core i9
10 colors 125W
Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig +) Support
multi expansion slot
High-resolution Triple Display
- High resolution HDMI port and DisplayPort for different scenarios and applications
- Triple display for main, secondary and third monitor can be set in clone or extension mode in operating system for multiple tasks (** H420E supports Dual display only)
- Offering hassle free, high speed, and zero downtime network connectivity.
- Automatically kicks in without requiring users to switch the network cable physically.
Intel LAN Inside
- Reliable transmission while sending and receiving data via RJ45 LAN connection
- Gigabyte Intel LAN can transmitting Ethernet frames at a rate of 1000Mbps (1000Megabit per second) high speed
6X longer lifespan
Different from Electrolytic Capacitors, with a service life of longevity, stability, and reliability, our server motherboards are built with Solid Capacitors.
PH10CMU Block Diagram
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.