There are no products in your cart.
4-port server-grade gigabit 802.3at PoE + machine vision frame grabber card
- x4, Gen2 PCI Express interface offering 2GB / s total bandwidth
- Intel® I350 Server-Grid Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Supports four independent GigE Ports
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at to deliver 25.5 W each port
- Supports 9.5 kB jumbo frame, teaming and IEEE 1588
- Per-port PoE + power on / off control
PCIe-PoE354at is world's fi rst PoE frame grabber card combing server-grade GigE controller and 802.3at PoE + capability. Inheriting Neousys' expertise in PoE technology, PCIe-PoE354at further implements the updated 802.3at-2009 standard and offers up to 25.5W of power each port.
PCIe-PoE354at is designed with state-of-the-art Intel® I350 Gigabit Ethernet controller. This server-grade GigE controller incorporates advanced features, such as checksum offloading, segmentation offloading and intelligent interrupt generation / moderation, to increase overall Ethernet performance and reduces CPU utilization. In addition, its single-bus, multi-port topology minimizes the compatibility issue with off-the-shelf motherboards when installing multiple cards.
Machine vision applications can be benefited by PCIe-PoE354at's server-grade network performance. Its 25.5W PoE + can now power PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras for surveillance applications. PCIe-PoE354at presents the best cost / performance ratio for your Power over Ethernet solution.
|Bus Interface||x4, Gen2 PCI Express|
|Gigabit Ethernet port||4x GigE ports by Intel® I350-AM4 controller,
supporting 9.5 kB jumbo frame, teaming and IEEE
|PoE Capability||In compliant with IEEE 802.3at-2009 (PoE +), each port
delivers up to 25.5 W of power
|Cable Requirement||CAT-5e or CAT-6 cable, 100 meters maximal|
|Power Requirement||Maximal 1.2 A @ 3.3 V from PCI Express bus
Maximal 9.6 A @ 12 V from PCI Express bus
or on-board 4-pin power connector
|Operating Temperature||0 ° C ~ 55 ° C with air flow|
|Size||167.7 mm (W) x 111.2 mm (H)|
* PCIe-PoE354at is designed to obtain 12 VDC for PoE devices from either PCI Express bus or on-board 4-pin power connector according to a user-configurable jumper.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock