There are no products in your cart.
4-port Server-grade Gigabit 802.3at PoE + Card with M12 x-coded Connectors
- Intel® I350 Server-Grid Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Four M12 x-coded connectors with patent-pending housing design
- x4, Gen2 PCI Express interface offering 2GB / s total bandwidth
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at to deliver up to 25.5 W per port
- Supports 9.5 kB jumbo frame, teaming and IEEE 1588
- Per-port PoE + power on / off control
Introducing the world's first PCIe card with M12 x-coded connectors, it features Gigabit Ethernet and PoE + functionalities. Thanks to Neousys' patent-pending housing design, PCIe-PoE312M's M12 connectors uses a CNC-milled aluminum block as its connector housing screw that can withstand more than extra stress on the cable / connector. It offers extremely rugged and reliable cable connection for Ethernet or PoE devices.
PCIe-PoE312M has four Gigabit Ethernet ports integrated via server-grade Intel® I350 NIC. It features checksum offloading, segmentation offloading and intelligent interrupt generation / moderation to increase overall Ethernet performance and reduce CPU utilization. It also integrates IEEE 802.3at PoE + PSE function to deliver up to 25.5W to attached PD devices.
For fast-growing IoT, edge computing and rugged surveillance applications, reliable Ethernet connection is indispensable. Neousys' PCIe-PoE312M combines reinforced M12 connectors, PoE + and Gigabit Ethernet to provide unparalleled connection ruggedness for most off-the-shelf computers.
|Bus Interface||x4, Gen2 PCI Express|
|Gigabit Ethernet port||4x ports by Intel® I350-AM4 NIC, supporting 9.5 kB jumbo frame, teaming and IEEE 1588|
|Port Connector||M12 x-coded connector with Neousys patent-pending housing|
|PoE Capability||In compliant with IEEE 802.3at-2009 (PoE +), each port delivers up to 25.5 W of power|
|Cable Requirement||CAT-5e or CAT-6 cable, 100 meters maximum|
|Power Requirement||Maximum 1.2 A @ 3.3 V from PCI Express bus
Maximum 9.6 A @ 12 V from PCI Express bus or on-board 4-pin power connector
|Operating Temperature||0 ° C ~ 55 ° C with air flow|
|Size||167mm (D) x 111mm (H) x 18.2mm (W)|
* PCIe-PoE312M is wider than the standard PCIe card and may cause mechanical interference with the card next to it. It is recommended to leave the slot on the right empty. If you must install another card on the right, please proceed with caution!
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock