There are no products in your cart.
4600 ws Standalone Intelligent Supercapacitor-based Uninterruptible Power Backup Module
- Universal standalone power backup module compatible with all box-PCs
- Supercapacitor-based, -25 to 65 ° C wide temperature operation
- 4600 watt-second energy capacity
- Maximum 180W output power for the connected back-end system
- Over 10 years lifespan, and 500,000 charging/discharging cycles
- Patented CAP energy management technology *
- Extending back-up time in the event of an unforeseen power outage
- Monitoring energy and power consumption to extend operation time for safe system shutdown
- Versatile operating mode
- Normal backup mode
- Ignition control mode for standard box-PC and in-vehicle controller
- EN50155 certificate
- *ROC Patent No. I598820
PB-4600J-SA is a standalone power backup module that can protect your box-PC against power outages. Utilizing state-of-the-art supercapacitor technology, it can operate in harsh environments from -25 to 65°C, and has extremely high durability lasting over 10 years.
PB-4600J-SA is composed of four 370F/ 3.0V supercapacitors, which offers much longer life span than its 2.7V counterpart, and stores 4600 watt-second energy to offer an extra extended operation time to backup your system. Thanks to Neousys' patented CAP energy management technology, It can reliably supply 180W power to the backend system and automatically manage boot and shutdown without installing additional drivers/software. In addition to UPS-like power backup mode, it also offers two advanced ignition control modes for in-vehicle usage. PB-4600J-SA can work with either standard box-PC or in-vehicle controller to provide stable power supply and execute user-configurable power-on/power-off delay according to IGN signal input.
Featuring various modes, automatic shutdown control and up to 180W output power, PB-4600J-SA can work with most off-the-shelf box-PCs. And with properties such as maintenance-free energy storage and uninterruptible power supply, PB-4600J-SA can prevent the connected back-end system from data loss during power outage in harsh industrial environments!
■ NEOUSYS MARKETING TEAM
Rugged Wide-temperature Operation
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock