There are no products in your cart.
Converter RS-232 to Bluetooth PARANI-SD1000-00 with included DC power adapter.
The Parani-SD1000-00 is a Class1 Bluetooth serial converter that supports 100 meters of wireless transmission distance by default. The Parani-SD1000-00 has an extension option so that users can extend the transmission distance up to 1000 meters using optional antennas. Supports Bluetooth v2.0 EDR specification. The Parani-SD1000-00 has two battery options, standard and extended battery. For these options, the portability of the Parani-SD1000-00 is further enhanced. Parani-SD1000-00 also supports up to 4 simultaneous connections.
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- Provides transparent RS232 serial cable replacement
- Basic Transmit Power: Max. + 18dBm, EDR Transmit Power: Max. + 6dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: -88dBm (0.1% BER)
- Supports Bluetooth profiles SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Interoperability with PDAs, laptops, etc.
- Supports firmware upgrade via windows-based software (ParaniUpdater)
- Working distance (In an open field): Nom. 100 meters, up to 1000m using patch antenna
- Enhanced portability: standard & extended battery pack options
- Easy to use Windows configuration tool available.
- No external drivers required.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.