There are no products in your cart.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8650U, 4x 1.90GHz, 8MB, 15W TDP.
- RAM: 2x DDR3L SO-DIMM, dual PC4-19200S / DDR4-2400, max. 32GB (UDIMM).
- HDD / SSD: 1x M.2 / M-Key (PCIe 3.0 x4 / SATA, 2280 / 2242).
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620 (IGP), 2x HDMI 2.0.
- Expansions: 1x M.2 / AE-Key (PCIe, 2230, busy with WiFi + BT module).
- Connectors: 4x USB-A 3.0, 1x Gb LAN (Intel I219-V)
- Wireless: WLAN 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.2.
- Audio: 7.1 (Intel HD Audio).
- External power from 65W.
- VESA Mounting: 75x75 / 100x100 (included).
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 115x35x111mm.
- Extras: Nettop, Kensington lock and infrared sensor.
- Form Factor: UCFF (4 "x 4")
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I / O (VT-d): Yes
- Product Type: 11
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 15 W
- ECC that supports the processor: No
- Number of supported screens (built-in graphics): 2
- Total number of SATA connectors: 2
- Maximum internal memory that the processor supports: 32 GB
- Status: Released
- Bluetooth: yes
Internal I / O
- Number of SATA III connectors: 1
- Serial port via internal header: yes
- Maximum internal memory: 32768 MB
- Integrated options available: Yes
- Product family: Intel® NUC Kits
- Processor: Intel® Core ™ i7-8650U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4,20 GHz)
- Product series: Intel® NUC Kit with Intel® Core ™ Processors from 8® Generation
- Product Name: Dawson Canyon
- Embeddable graphics adapter: Yes
Special processor features
- Intel® vPro ™ Technology: Yes
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology: Yes
- Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI): Yes
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM): Yes
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology: Yes
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Version: 2.0
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.