There are no products in your cart.
The UPS contains a 60V synchronous buck-boost converter with high accuracy and current regulation and automatic power selection from adapter or battery. It charges the battery in three phases: preconditioning, constant current mode and constant voltage mode.
NUC-UPS has Windows support and API allowing developers to interface to custom applications.
Output and settings can be monitored via custom software applications, 2nd battery status shows on all Windows systems. Windows detects device as "Battery", no special drivers required.
Full Feature List:
- USB interface, works with Windows devices (Linux API planned)
- Input between 6-38V
- Programmable thresholds, timings and configuration modes
- Generates regulated 12V output voltage
- Output current 5A continuous, 6A peak
- Supports Li-Ion (3.7V) battery chemistry
- 3 state charger (precharge, constant current, constant voltage)
- Battery balancing, 4S configuration
- Charge voltage 4x4.2V, charge current 1A, precharge current ~ 0.3A
- Coulomb counting
- Battery temperature monitoring for each cell and temperature compensated charge
- Start / Stop button and header
- Motherboard ON / OFF control
- Motherboard detection by power consumption or 5VUSB presence
- Missing battery cells detection
- Ultra low power consumption (5uA- in Deep Sleep mode) or (250uA- in Standby mode)
- Windows detects device as "Battery", with no special drivers required
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.