There are no products in your cart.
The LNX-2602G-SFP-T is a 1U 19 "rackmount Ethernet unmanaged industrial gigabit switch with 24 Gigabit ports and 2 Gigabit combo ports with 2x RJ45 10/100/1000 and 2 dual rate 100 / 1000Fx SFP slots for fiber connections Ideal for applications that require high density, bandwidth and long distance communication in any adverse or extreme climate environment, such as energy / utility, transportation, wastewater treatment plant and industry surveillance and security system. extended operating temperature -40 to 75 C.
The LNX-2602G-SFP-T series is designed with a 1U 19 ”rack mount with an IP40 rating and provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent unregulated voltage.
- Supports 24 * 10/100 / 1000Tx + 2 * Gigabit Combo (2 * RJ45 10/100 / 1000Tx and 2 * 100/1000 SFP slots
- Supports automatic MDI / MDI-X function
- Storage and forward switching architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Large Frame Support
- Overvoltage protection: 2.000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6.000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Entry Design: 90 ~ 264VAC
- 1 Integrated Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- Rugged IP40 Metal Case Design
- 1U Rack Mount Bracket 19 "
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° to 75 ° C
- 5 year warranty
1 - LNX-2602G-SFP-T
1 - AC power cord cable
1 - Set of rack mounting brackets and screws
1 - Quick Installation Guide
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.