There are no products in your cart.
- Supports 12 * 10 / 100 / 1000Tx + 4 * 100 / 1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI / MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Jumbo Frame Support: 12.2K
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12 ~ 48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 ° to 75 ° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira Technologies' LNX-1604G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with twelve gigabit Ethernet ports and four dual rate (100 / 1000) SFP slots for fiber connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication; such as, power / utility, water wastewater treatment plants, oil / gas / mining, process control automation, security access control systems, and intelligent transportation systems.
This product series has a hardened design providing high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage. It also has a dual power input support of 12 ~ 48VDC. There are two wide operating temperature models to support either -10 to 70 ̊C or - 40 to 75 ̊C environment.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock