There are no products in your cart.
- Supports 12 * 10 / 100 / 1000Tx + 4 * 100 / 1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI / MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Jumbo Frame Support: 12.2K
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12 ~ 48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 ° to 75 ° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira Technologies' LNX-1604G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with twelve gigabit Ethernet ports and four dual rate (100 / 1000) SFP slots for fiber connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication; such as, power / utility, water wastewater treatment plants, oil / gas / mining, process control automation, security access control systems, and intelligent transportation systems.
This product series has a hardened design providing high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage. It also has a dual power input support of 12 ~ 48VDC. There are two wide operating temperature models to support either -10 to 70 ̊C or - 40 to 75 ̊C environment.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.