There are no products in your cart.
- Supports 10 * 10 / 100 / 1000Tx + 2 * 100 / 1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI / MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 24Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12 ~ 48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 ° to 70 ° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's new LNX-1202G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with 10 gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 dual rate (100 / 1000) SFP slots for fiber connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. The unit also supports a standard operating temperature from -10 to 70 ° C.
The LNX-1202G-SFP is a perfect industrial networking product to support any applications that require high bandwidth or high density connections, such as Power / Utility, Water Wastewater Treatment, Oil / Gas / and Intelligent Transportation Systems.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock