There are no products in your cart.
- Supports 8 / 10 / 100 / 2 / 2 / 10 / 100 / 100 / 45 / 2 / 100 / 1000 / XNUMX / XNUMX /
- Supports Auto MDI / MDI-X Function
- Non-Blocking Switching Fabric
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12 ~ 48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range STD: -10 ° to 70 ° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Annoira Technologies' LNX-1002C-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable with 8 10 100 2 2 10 100 1000 45 2 100 100 XNUMX XNUMX slots for fiber). This series is ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature by having a dual power input design with reverse power polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNX-1002C-SFP series includes two models: one with an operating temperature range of -10 to 70 ° C and the other with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75 ° C. This product series has been designed to meet special needs for industrial automation and harsh outdoor environment applications.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.