There are no products in your cart.
- Supports 6-Port 10 / 100 / 2 and 2 * Gigabit Combo Ports (10 * 100 / 1000 / 45TX RJ2, and 100 * 1000 / XNUMX SFP Slots)
- Supports Auto MDI / MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12 ~ 48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - EOT: -10 ° to 70 ° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira's LNX-0802C-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with six 10 / 100Tx Fast Ethernet ports and two gigabit combo ports with two 10 / 100 / 1000 fast Ethernet ports or two dual rate (100 / 1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication. This product series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and the dual power input as redundancy feature with reverse polarity protection; plus the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur. This series also includes two models for wide operating temperature support: standard model in -10 to 70 ° C range, and the extended operating temperature model in -10 to 70 ° C range. It is a perfectly designed product to fulfill special needs within industrial automation, outdoor applications and harsh weather environments.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.