There are no products in your cart.
- Network Broadcast Storm Protection.
- 4 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports & 1 * 100/1000 SFP Slot.
- Supports Auto MDI / MDI-X Function.
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture.
- 10Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric).
- 8K MAC Address Table.
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support.
- Surge Protection: 3,000 VDC Support.
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support.
- Redundant Power Input Design - 12 ~ 48VDC.
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Port Break Alarm.
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design.
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support.
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 ° to 70 ° C.
- 5-Year Warranty.
Antaira's LNX-0501G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with four gigabit Ethernet ports and one dual rate (100 / 1000) SFP slot, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication. The LNX-0501G-SFP series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection.
In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures or port breaks occur, plus the built-in advanced broadcast protection feature will block any data packet that exceeds a defined limit when it arrives to a port, until the rate decreases to a lower threshold.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.