There are no products in your cart.
The LNP-0800-T is an 8-port intelligent unmanaged industrial Ethernet switch that supports IEEE-802.3at (Power-over-Ethernet Plus) on ports 1 through 8. This switch is classified as a power supply (PSE) and, when used in this way, the LNP-0800-T switch allows centralization of the power source and provides up to 30 watts per port. The LNP-0800-T switch can be used to power IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at compliant power devices (PD), eliminating the need for additional power and supporting IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u / 802.3x with 10 / 100BTx, full or half duplex and automatic MDI / MDI-X detection to provide an economical solution for industrial networks. In addition, surge protection and the internal relay warning function alert network managers when power outages or port interruptions occur.
- 8 IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE + ports, 30W port
- Supports automatic MDI / MDI-X function
- Storage and forward switching architecture
- 2K MAC Address Table
- Overvoltage protection: 2.000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6.000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design - 48 ~ 55VDC
- 1 built-in relay output for door break alarm
- Rugged Aluminum Case Design IP30
- DIN rail support and wall mounting
- Extended operating temperature range - EOT: -40 ° to 75 ° C
- 5 year warranty
- Mounting Brackets
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.