There are no products in your cart.
Series of unmanaged gigabit industrial switches LNP-0702C-SFP-T with IP30 protection and DIN rail mounting. Each unit is designed with five 10 / 100Tx Ethernet ports compatible with IEEE 802.3at (power-over-Ethernet plus) on ports 1-4 (30W / port) and has two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, ideal for applications that require high bandwidth or for long distance communication. Offers high EFT and ESD protection to prevent unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. Supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts managers when power outages occur. The model LNP-0702C-SFP-T supports an operating temperature range of -40 to 75 C. It is a perfect product to meet special needs in industrial automation, external applications and adverse climatic environments.
- Supports 4 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at PoE + ports with 30W per port, 1 * 10 / 100Tx port and 2 * SFP slots
- Supports automatic MDI / MDI-X function
- Storage and forward switching architecture
- 10 Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Overvoltage protection: 2.000 VDC support
- ESD Protection: 6.000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Project: 48 ~ 55VDC
- Built-in 1 relay output for power failure warning
- Rugged IP30 Metal Case Design
- DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating temperature range - EOT: -40 ° to 75 ° C
5 year warranty
- Terminal Block
- Din Rail & Wall Mounting Kit
- DC cable –18 AWG to DC Jack 5.5x2.1mm
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.