There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMX-0601G-SFP-T is an industrial managed Ethernet switch with 6 gigabit ports and a dual rate (100/1000) SFP slot for fiber connection. This series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch preloaded with standard Layer 2 network management software and supports a user-friendly web console interface for easy configuration.
The LMX-0601G-SFP-T series has an IP30 rating, can be mounted on a DIN rail and a wide operating temperature range (STD: -40 ° C to 75 ° C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, power / utility, water wastewater and any other external or hostile environment.
- Supports 5 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Fast Ethernet ports and 1 * 100/1000 SFP slot
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Redundant Power Input Design - 12 ~ 48VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature - STD: -40 ~ 75C
- 5 year warranty
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.