There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMX-0601G-SFP is an industrial managed Ethernet switch with 6 gigabit ports and a dual rate (100/1000) SFP slot for fiber connection. This series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch preloaded with standard Layer 2 network management software and supports a user-friendly web console interface for easy configuration.
The LMX-0601G-SFP series has an IP30 rating, can be mounted on a DIN rail and a wide operating temperature range (STD: -10 ° C to 70 ° C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, power / utility, water wastewater and any other external or hostile environment.
- Supports 5 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Fast Ethernet ports and 1 * 100/1000 SFP slot
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Redundant Power Input Design - 12 ~ 48VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature - STD: -10 ~ 70C
- 5 year warranty
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock