There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-0800G-24-T is an industrial managed Ethernet switch with 8 Gigabit 10/100 / 1000Tx PoE + ports. This model is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch, preloaded with standard Layer 2 network management software.
The LMP-0800G-24T has a compact design with an IP30 rating, DIN rail mounting and standard operating temperature from -40 ° C to 75 ° C. This PoE + unit has been designed with voltage boost technology, allowing a 12 ~ 36VDC while still generating IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE +. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application within factory automation, ITS, power / utility, waste water, safety or any other severe or external environment.
- Supports 8 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Gigabit Ports
- IEEE 802.3af / Compliant up to 30 Watts per port
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Network transmission storm protection
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3
- Redundant 12 ~ 36VDC power input design + built-in relay output for door interrupt alarm
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -40 ° to 75 ° C
- 5 year warranty
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.