There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-0800G-24 is an industrial managed Ethernet PoE + switch with 8 Gigabit 10/100 / 1000Tx ports. This model is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch, preloaded with standard Layer 2 network management software.
The LMP-0800G-24 has a compact design with an IP30 rating, DIN rail mounting and standard operating temperature of -10 ° C to 70 ° C. This PoE + unit is designed with voltage boost technology, allowing for an input of 12 ~ 36VDC while still generating IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE +. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application within factory automation, ITS, power / utility, waste water, safety or any other severe or external environment.
- Supports 8 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Gigabit Ports
- IEEE 802.3af / Compliant up to 30 Watts per port
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Network transmission storm protection
- Configuration: Web Console, Serial, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3
- Redundant 12 ~ 36VDC power input design + built-in relay output for door interrupt alarm
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -10 ° to 70 ° C
- 5 year warranty
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock