There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-0601G-SFP-24-T is a 6-port gigabit industrial managed Ethernet switch with 4 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Ethernet ports supporting IEEE802.3at / af for a maximum of 30 watts per port, 1 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Fast Ethernet port and 1 * 100/1000 dual rate SFP slot for fiber connection. This series of fully manageable industrial Ethernet switches, preloaded with network management software and web console support for easy configuration.
The LMP-0601G-SFP series is IP30 rated, DIN rail mountable, supports a 12 ~ 36VDC low-voltage redundant power input range with a voltage amplifier and wide operating temperature range (STD: -10 ° C at 70 ° C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, energy / utility, waste water and any other external or hostile environment.
4 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at / af for a maximum of 30 watts per port, 1 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Fast Ethernet port and 1 * 100/1000 dual rate SFP slot for fiber connection
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Low voltage redundant power input design: -12 ~ 36VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature - STD: -40 ~ 75C
- 5 year warranty
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.