There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-0601G-SFP-24 is a 6 gigabit industrial managed Ethernet switch with 4 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Ethernet ports supporting IEEE802.3at / af for a maximum of 30 watts per port, 1 * Fast port 10/100 / 1000Tx Ethernet and 1 * 100/1000 dual rate SFP slot for fiber connection. This series of fully manageable industrial Ethernet switches, preloaded with network management software and web console support for easy configuration.
The LMP-0601G-SFP series is IP30 rated, DIN rail mountable, supports a 12 ~ 36VDC low-voltage redundant power input range with a voltage amplifier and wide operating temperature range (STD: -10 ° C at 70 ° C). It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, energy / utility, waste water and any other external or hostile environment.
4 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at / af for a maximum of 30 watts per port, 1 * 10/100 / 1000Tx Fast Ethernet port and 1 * 100/1000 dual rate SFP slot for fiber connection
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and G.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Low voltage redundant power input design: -12 ~ 36VDC
- Housing: IP 30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature - STD: -10 ~ 70C
- 5 year warranty
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock