There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-0501-S3-T is a 5-port PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch, with 4 * 10 / 100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at / af for a maximum of 30watts per port and 1 * 100Fx fiber port SC with optional versions for multimode (2 km) and single mode (30 km).
The LMP-0501 series are fully manageable industrial Ethernet switches, with standard Layer 2 network management software, and support a web console interface for easy configuration. This product series features IP30 protection, DIN rail mountable and has two models for different operating temperatures. One standard temperature range (STD: -10 ° C to 70 ° C) and another extended temperature range (EOT: -40 ° C to 75°C). It also offers high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, power / utility, water wastewater and any other external or hostile environment.
- SSupports 4 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af ports Compatible with 30W / Port and 1 * 100Fx (SC) fiber port
- Ssupports fiber: 30km single mode
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and TG.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
- Redundant Power Input Design - 48 ~ 55VDC
- Housing: IP30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature - STD: -40 ~ 75C
- 5 year warranty
1 - LMP-0501-S3-T
1 - AC power cord cable
1 - Set of rack mounting brackets and screws
1 - Quick Installation Guide
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.