There are no products in your cart.
Antaira's LMP-0501-M-24-T is a 5-port PoE + managed industrial Ethernet switch, with 4 * 10 / 100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE802.3at / af for a maximum of 30watts per port and 1 * port. fiber 100Fx SC with optional versions for multimode (2 km) and single mode (30 km).
The LMP-0501-M-24 series are fully manageable industrial Ethernet switches, with standard Layer 2 network management software, and support a web-based console interface for easy configuration and support for a redundant power input range. 12 to 36VDC low voltage with a voltage amplifier. This product series features IP30 protection, DIN rail mountable and has two models for different operating temperatures. One standard temperature range (STD: -10 ° C to 70 ° C) and another extended temperature range (EOT: -40 ° C to 75 ° C). It also offers high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial network application in factory automation, ITS, power / utility, water wastewater and any other external or hostile environment.
- SSupports 4 * 10 / 100Tx IEEE 802.3at / af ports Compatible with 30W / Port and 1 * 100Fx (SC) fiber port
- Ssupports fiber: 2 km multiple mode
- Support for network redundancy: RSTP / MSTP and TG.8032 ERPS (recovery time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1 / v2, up to 256 groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS / ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1 / v2c
- PoE ping alarm function for recycled PoE ports
- System warning setting for automatic email warning
Redundant Power Input: 12 ~ 36VDC (Voltage Boost)
- Housing: IP30 Rated Metal; DIN rail bracket and wall mount
- Operating Temperature - STD: -40 ~ 75C
- 5 year warranty
1 - LMP-0501-M-24-T
1 - AC power cord cable
1 - Set of rack mounting brackets and screws
1 - Quick Installation Guide
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock