- CPU: Intel core i5-7260U, 2x 2.20G, 4MB Cache, 15W TDP.
- RAM: 2x DDR3L SO-DIMM, dual PC4-17000S, max. 32GB (UDIMM).
HDD / SSD: 1x M.2 / M-Key (PCIe 3.0 x4 / SATA, 2280 / 2242).
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 640 (IGP), HDMI 2.0, Mini DisplayPort 1.2.
- Expansions: 1x M.2 / AE-Key (PCIe, 2230, busy with WiFi + BT module).
- Connectors: 4x USB-A 3.0, 1x Gb LAN (Intel I219-V), 1x Klinke, Cardreader (SD / SDHC / SDXC), NFC (Header)
- Wireless: WLAN 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.2.
- Audio: 7.1 (Intel HD Audio).
- External power from 65W.
- VESA Mounting: 75x75 / 100x100 (included).
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 115x35x111mm.
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I / O (VT-d). Intel® Virtualization Technology for Direct I / O (VT-d) continues from existing support for IA-32 (VT-x) and Itanium® processor virtualization (VT-i), adding new support for device virtualization of I / O. Intel VT-d can help end users increase the security and reliability of systems and also improve the performance of I / O devices in virtualized environments.
Intel® High Definition Audio Technology. Intel® High Definition Audio can play more channels with higher quality than previous integrated audio formats. In addition, Intel® HD Audio has the technology to support the latest and most important audio content.
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology. Intel® Rapid Storage Technology provides protection, performance, and scalability for desktop and mobile platforms. Using one or multiple hard drives, users can take advantage of improved performance and lower power consumption. When using more than one drive, the user can obtain additional protection against data loss in the event of a hard drive failure. Successor to Intel® Matrix Storage Technology.
New Intel® AES instructions. The Intel® AES-NI (Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions) are a set of instructions that enable fast and secure encryption and decryption of data. AES-NI are important for a variety of cryptographic applications, for example: applications that perform volume encryption / decryption, authentication, random number creation, and authenticated encryption.
- Processor family: 7th gene Intel® Core ™ i5
- Processor Frequency: 2,2 GHz
- Processor model: i5-7260U
- Processor lithography: 14 nm
- Number of processor colors: 2
- Processor turbo (max) frequency: 3,4 GHz
- Number of processor threads: 4
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 15 W
- Memory type slots: SO-DIMM
- Number of memory slots: 2
- Supported clock speeds: 2133 MHz
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory bandwidth (max): 34,1 GB / s
- Audio Output Channels: 7.1 channels
- Number of USB ports 3.0 (3.1 Gen 2) Type A: 4
- Number of Ethernet LAN Ports (RJ-45): 1
- Headset / microphone combination: Yes
- Number of SATA III connectors: 2
- 2.0 USB internal ports quantity: 2
- Power supply type: External AC adapter
- AC Adapter Output Voltage: 12-19
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 40 ° C
- Storage temperature range (TT): -20 - 60 ° C
- Wi-Fi Standards: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Supported storage drive types: SSD
- Drive Storage Interface: M.2
- Supported Drive Storage Number: 1
- Types of Memory Card: SDXC
- Built-in card reader: Yes
- PCI Express slots version: 3.0
- Color of product: Black, Gray
- Product Type: Mini barebone PC
- On-board graphics card: Yes
- Graphics Adapter Family: Intel
- Video adapter driver: Iris Plus Graphics 640
Special Processor Features
- Built-in options available: No
- Intel Virtualization Technology: VT-x
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology: Yes
- Intel vPro Technology: No
- Intel AES New Instructions: Yes
- Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology: Yes
- Intel® InTru ™ 3D Technology: Yes
- Intel Clear Video HD Technology: Yes
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology: 2.0
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology: Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I / O (VT-d): Yes
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT): Yes
- Intel My WiFi Technology: Yes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Yes
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Yes
- Intel Flex Memory Access: Yes
- Intel Identity Protection Technology: Yes
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology: No
- Intel® Smart Response Technology: Yes
- Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP): Yes
- Intel Clear Video Technology: Yes
- Intel Express BIOS Update: Yes
- Number of Processors Supported: 1