CPU: Intel Celeron J4005, 2x 2.00GHz, 4MB Cache, 10W TDP.
- RAM: 2x DDR3L SO-DIMM, dual PC4-17000S / DDR4-2400, max. 8GB (UDIMM).
- HDD / SSD: SATA 6Gb / s.
- Internal Slots: 1x 2.5 "
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 600 (IGP), 2x HDMI 2.0.
- Connectors: 4x USB-A 3.0, 1x Gb LAN, 1x Mini-Toslink, Cardreader (SD / SDHC / SDXC).
- Wireless: WLAN 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.2.
- Audio: 7.1 (Intel HD Audio).
- External power from 65W.
- VESA Mounting: 75x75 / 100x100 (included).
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 115x51x111mm.
- Extras: Nettop, Kensington lock and infrared sensor.
Leveraging the most advanced manufacturing process optimizations and technologies in 14nm from Intel, Intel® NUC7CJYS and Intel® NUC7CJYH are built with Intel® Celeron® dual-core processors; The NUC7CJYS is a fully configured Mini PC, while the NUC7CJYH is a traditional NUC kit.
Also sold as a customizable kit, the Intel® NUC7PJYH is built with an Intel® Pentium® Silver quad-core processor. If you want to customize a kit for your customers or if you need a complete system, the two Intel NUC kits and the NUC7CJYS mini PC are ideal for consumers who are aware of the cost a system needs for everyday computing.