There are no products in your cart.
Jetway HM-1300 rugged mini PC designed with support for a wide 9 ~ 36V current input, able to withstand under voltage and with over current protection, supports 2 * DDR4 2133 up to 32G SO-DIMM memories and triple display simultaneously through the 3 * HDMI outputs.
The HM-1300 is a system with an aluminum structure of 5mm thickness to guarantee maximum robustness and reliability allied to an elegant design. Fanless, fanless solution with a battery mounting system through buckles for total system stability.
In order to support different application needs, the HM-1300 has all kinds of expansions and expansion functions.
- Intel® LGA 1151 core processor i7 / i5 / i3 (max 54W)
- 2 * DDR4 SO-DIMM 2133/1866 (Max 32GB)
- 2 * Intel® Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000Base-T (i219LM + i211AT)
- 2 * RS-232 / 422 / 485 with automatic flow control
- VGA, HDMI and displayPort outputs
- Triple independent display
- 6 USB3.0 ports, 1 PCI-E slot x16, 2 PCI slots, 1 extension slot
- The extension slot can be used to extend 14 x USB3.0, 4 x GbE or other functional interfaces
- Easy maintenance and installation of expansion cards
- The main switch is functional for real-life operations
- Supports Intel vPro (via CPU)
- Wide range of 9 ~ 36V input voltage to meet the different demands of the industry.
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock