There are no products in your cart.
The ultra-low power, high performance Giada F105D Mini PC uses Intel Quadcore Celeron (Apollo Lake) CPUs up to 2,2 GHz (TDP 6W). Equipped with two DDR3 slots for two-channel memory, performance increases by about 30%. Intel HD integrated graphics ensure impressive 4K / UHD display (3840 x 2160 with 60 Hz without oscillation through DisplayPort).
With three monitor outputs (HDMI, DP and VGA), F105D is compatible with any monitor and can add two simultaneously. In addition, F105D utilizes Giada's patented Active Hardware Control (JAHC) technology to ensure stable and maintenance-free operation during installation: for example, this provides reliable PC startup with Real Time Clock (RTC). Therefore, it is suitable for industrial control applications as well as digital signage solutions.
- Intel® Celeron® N3150 Braswell (4x 1,1 GHz, Turbo: 2,2 GHz)
- 2GB wasRAM
- 4 / 1 Card Reader
- 1x Serial Port (COM)
- 3x Video Outputs: HDMI, DP and VGA
- 3x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Energy Efficiency (max. 6W)
- Robust and maintenance free
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® N3450 Apollo Lake
4x 1,1 GHz (Turbo: 2,2 GHz)
|Graphics||Intel® HD-Graphics 550|
|RAM||Onboard 2GB DDR3 RAM
1x DDR3L SO-DIMM
Max. Total System RAM: 8GB
|storage||mSATA, M.2, SATA|
||3x USB 3.0
2x USB 2.0
|Audio in / out||1/1|
|COM / Serial
|LAN||1x GB-LAN RJ45 port|
||0 ° C ~ 40 ° C|
|Humidity||0 ~ 95%
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||190 x 149 x 26 mm|
- For digital advertising in the fashion, retail, catering, hospitality and many other industries
- Booth and kiosk installation
- In hospitals, banks, government buildings and other noise sensitive institutions
- To control the flow of information for web or multimedia applications
- Multi-Display Environments
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.