There are no products in your cart.
Coffee Lake Chipset H310; 8th Generation Intel® Cereron / Pentium; Intel® Core / i3 / i5 / i7
- Intel® H310 Express Chipset
- Intel® Core ™ i7 / i5 / i3 - (8th gen.) Processor series
- Intel® Pentium® / Intel® Celeron® processor series
- LGA1151 Socket - up to 95W TDP
- DDR4-2666, Dual Channel
- 2 OS DIMM sockets, up to 32GB memory
- PCI Express x16 (Gen.2)
- 2x Intel® GbE LAN (incl. Teaming)
- Intel® UHD Graphics (DX12)
- 1x DVI-D, 1x DP V1.2, eDP V1.4 and Dual Channel LVDS
- Intel® High Definition 5.1 Audio; Intel integrated TPM V2.0
- 8 Bit GPIO; 2 x COM port (incl. RS-422 / RS-485 support)
- 5x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.1 Gen1
- 2x - 4x (tbd) SATA 6G / s & M.2 (PCIe-based SSD modules 2242, 2260, or 2280)
- Mini-PCIe socket (halfsize / fullsize support)
- Dual Power Supply (ATX compliant or single 12V DC)
- BIOS-POST / -Boot & OS - HW Watchdog onboard
Power Supply + Mainboard + Accessories
Individual complete solutions from one source!
Bundled with our know-how in the power supply sector, we offer a convincing overall concept for the development of reliable IPC and embedded systems: Our profound analysis and design-in advice, extensive Power + Board tests, four mainboard manufacturers, numerous form factors , accessories in industrial quality as well as our competent service & support will sustainably help you achieving a cost-efficient system development. Once mainboard and accessories for your specific application are defined, we are searching for the appropriate power supply in terms of performance, design, safety standards, life-time, energy efficiency and features. Standard power supply or customized new development? We will find the best solution for your system!
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock
We work hard to meet the announced delivery deadlines. However, we face a global shortage for some components and manufacturers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to ensure delivery time.
We will be able to advise on the availability of alternative hardware and provide recommendations on available components for faster shipping options.