There are no products in your cart.
STE-6104C-T - RS-232/422/485 to Ethernet Converter with 4 ports and Dual LAN
The Industrial Serial Server STE-6104C-T is a 4-port gateway between Ethernet (TCP / IP) and serial signal communications. It allows almost any serial device RS232 / 422/485 to be connected to a new or existing Ethernet network. The STE-6104C supports sever management options such as web based, Telnet, Serial console and Windows Utility. This industrial serial device has a wide operation temperatures from -40C to 85C as well as but not limited to CE, Free Fall, Shock and Vibration certifications. With its high speed data rates of up to 921kbps, the STE-6104C-T is an ideal solution for expanding or upgrading serial RS232, RS422 or RS485 devices onto a Ethernet network.
- Dual 10 / 100Mbps Fast Ethernet for Redundancy
- 4-Port RS-232 / RS-422 / RS-485, Baud Rate up to 921 Kbps
- Rigid IP50 Metal Housing, DIN-Rail, and Wall-Mount Support
- RAW TCP Server / TCP Client / UDP / Virtual COM / Tunneling Modes
- Built-in Web Server / Serial Console / Telnet / Windows-based Utility
- Monitor, Manage, and Control Industrial Field Devices Remotely
- 5-Year Warranty
Normal Delivery | 3 to 5 working days
Urgent Delivery | 1-2 business days
* unless out of stock