DCDC-USB-200 intelligent current converter with integrated voltage stabilizer, current input between 6V ~ 34 V and output between 5 ~ 24V. Offers stable 12V in 4 configurable operating modes.
- Maximum 180W
- Input 6V ~ 34V input.
- Output 5 ~ 24V.
- Programmable output voltage: 5V, 6V, 9V, 12V, 13.5V, 18V or 24V
4 Modes of Operation
It functions as a normal high power power supply, with current input between 6 ~ 34V and 12V stabilized output (or any other 5 ~ 24V).
Operates as smart PSU with control over the on / off board via the ignition. Standby power consumption is 1mA.
Allows to operate as a smart PicoUPS unit.
It connects to the PC through a USB cable and through software allows you to configure and control various tasks.
- Remote ON / OFF switch up to 6A, 8A peak
- Control board ON / OFF function
- Fused input, TVS protection
- Mini USB, type B
- Solid polymer capacitors, SVPD series, Sanyo, Japan.
- Optional metal housing.